The Kattaikkuttu Sangam's team is made up of a group of dedicated workers who passionately believe that Kattaikkuttu can make a difference to the arts world:-
- P. Rajagopal was appointed as the Executive Director of the Kattaikkuttu Sangam in 2002. He combines his management tasks with visionary work as the artistic leader and principal teacher of the Kattaikkuttu Gurukulam. Prior to that Rajagopal served 3 terms as the elected President of the Sangam.
- Hanne M. de Bruin has been the Principal Fund-raiser and Facilitator of the Kattaikkuttu Sangam since 1990. She applies her academic knowledge and love for the arts to the field of Kattaikkuttu so as to ensure the continuity and empowerment of the Sangam's innovative work.
- Dheeraj Shet is the newly appointed Institutional Manager. He has a degree in Economics and Hotel Management. Dheeraj is responsible for the human resource management, maintenance and infrastructure and the smooth communication between the different areas of work-art, education, finance, administration, public relations and maintenance-within the Sangam and the Gurukulam.
- S. Sundaralakshmi is Head of the Educational Department of the Kattaikkuttu Gurukulam. Her great strength lies in motivating each child to apply her or his intellectual capacity to the fullest, with the result that the Gurukulam has, already since its inception, a record of 100% pass marks of its students in all the Public Exams. In addition to being an exceptional teacher, Sundaralakshmi coordinates the personal and health care of the students and works behind the scenes in the kitchen where she plans the weekly wonderful menus.
- B. Lakshmi (Senior Accounts Manager & Administrator) and B. Deivasigamani (Junior Accounts Manager) together share the financial and administrative responsibilities of the Kattaikkuttu Sangam.